Furniture shopping is both a fun and overwhelming part of home furnishing. To avoid common struggles like wasting your time choosing from endless options and hopping from one furniture store to another to find the perfect piece for your style and budget, research is very important. In this post, we have listed the best places for you to purchase furniture. Whether you prefer new or pre-owned ones and whether you want the convenience of online delivery or the thrill of choosing from physical stores, we’ve got it all covered!
1. Amazon – When people say that you can find everything on Amazon, they really mean it. Even furniture? Yes! Amazon offers a great variety of furniture pieces like couches and nightstands. For as low as $80, you can already find decent quality dining sets. You can even enjoy free shipping and faster delivery anyway you are if you avail of their Amazon prime membership!
2. Ikea – IKEA is the first thing that comes to one’s mind when it comes to furniture shopping. It is a go-to place for those who are looking into a wide and affordable variety of furniture. IKEA warehouses are so huge you could even get lost in it, so there really are a lot of options for you to choose from. If you don’t like going to their huge store, you can also check their furniture and purchase through their online site.
3. Target – Target is not only for groceries and organization supplies but also for affordable and fashionable furniture pieces. They frequently offer huge discounts and promos especially during holidays so you really get to save up a lot. If you’re lucky, you can score sturdy bookshelves and center tables for as low as $35. In terms of quality, they partner up with huge furniture brands so you don’t need to worry about the longevity of your purchase.
4. Craigslist – If you’re on a budget, used furniture is a good option. Craigslist is one of the trusted sites to buy pre-owned furniture pieces in good quality. Of course, you just have to make sure that you won’t fall into a scam by purchasing broken furniture. On Craigslist, there’s a high possibility of you finding unique furniture pieces for a cheaper price so it’s really exciting to browse through their listings!
5. Facebook marketplace – Over the years, Facebook has developed into a social media platform that includes a digital marketplace wherein you can browse through various listings in just a single search. Support your local community by purchasing used furniture sold by your neighbors on Facebook marketplace! Some of the uploaded items here are even unused or just slightly used so quality is still in very good condition for a cheaper price.
Buying furniture doesn’t need to be very stressful and expensive. You really just have to be careful in choosing the right one that will meet both your style and needs. Remember: a furniture is a long-term investment that you will be putting up with for years.